Apr 19, 2015

Edit

Now Google could 'find my phone'


I don’t know that I should happy or scared or even amazed. I shared you this news because I want to know your opinion about this google feature. Yeah, like I said in the title. Now Google could help you find your smartphone. Google used our e-mail account that synchronize with our smartphone specially android. They even could send a command to ring your phone. WOW, I am amazed with this feature though. But, can you imagine what will Google find out more about your smartphone? That’s why I am a little scared. Google could trace our smartphone, BUT Google can do this if we TURN OFF OUR SMARTPHONE GPS. Yes, dude. GPS. Without this, they can’t even trace your smartphone. I tried it with my smartphone.

Here is the video that show how Google ‘Find my phone’ work



See? What I’ve told you. They could trace your smartphone. There are so many apps in play store too that have ability to find our smartphone. Like, prey or something.  But, it back to you guys, what will you used when your phone is gone suddenly. I will share about prey later. Because I think this app is amazing to if you want to spy your BF/GF. LOL.

Ok, now let’s see what the next Google service. Oh yeah, I am almost forgot. Google give us manual to operate this feature. I think you could  find in Google support at ‘managing your account’ section ‘Google Settings (android)’. You will know more about this feature. Thanks for spare your time to read this article.

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I should check things
    out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking
    out your web page for a second time.

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... learn italian

    ReplyDelete